Total Pageviews

Friday, 7 June 2013

sista jävla blogginlägg, 22

Well this is the very last blog post, fuck yeah. So I'm gonna talk about Ann Leibau's career as a midwife. Basically, she helps women through pregnancy all the way until birth and even after. Honestly, I'd never ever never ever never never never want to do this because 1. Child birth is kinda gross, you know, and I feel like I'd probably pass out. 2. It's a 24/7 365 days a year job. Like, you never stop (basically). I'm the kind of person who needs his free time. Lastly, 3. YOU CAN'T DRINK OR DO DRUGS. Like c'mon, do I look like the kind of guy who could handle a full life of sobriety? Anyways, that's aside from the point. I really think midwives have important jobs because pregnant women do need the kind of the support they provide though I would never be interested in doing this. Then again there's only one male midwife in Ontario so it's really not a big deal that I don't want to do it.

1 comment:

  1. Don't swear in school assignments! And she doesn't work 24/7; she's just on-call every other week.

    ReplyDelete