Total Pageviews

Wednesday, 20 February 2013

G-400 custom Les Paul review


I bought this guitar back in November and have been very impressed with it. The sounds quality from this is outstanding (especially with the right amp). It has three humbuckers which makes the guitar sound SOOO amazing. The only problem with the three humbuckers is that the strings are pretty close to them but it's something you get used to pretty fast. Since the strings are close to the humbuckers, they're also close to the neck. I find this makes for easy and clean bends. The strings tend to stay in tune most of the time but the G string always goes out of tune. Its something annoying but everything nice has to have one flaw. The guitar has three tone knobs which makes for many different sounds and styles. There are three settings with the switch: Rhythm, Treble and normal. The treble setting is great for playing rock and the rhythm is best for songs with lots of chords. I don't normally use the normal setting but if you didn't guess, it's pretty plain and normal. It's a little annoying having the patch cable input on the front of the guitar instead of the side I find but once again, it's something you get used to pretty fast. The guitar itself has a beautiful ivory finish and "gold" hardware. The cheapest I've seen this guitar is at $400 though I bought mine on sale for $310. Overall this guitar is amazing and definitely worth the money. I suggest it to any new or experienced guitar player.

No comments:

Post a Comment