In the first section I was a creator which I wasn't surprised by at all. All of the things in that category described me. In the second quiz my result was kinesthetic which I've got before from other quiz's that I've done. I love working with my hands and doing things that aren't just reading and writing. My co-ordinates for the chart thingy are (5.5, -6). None of the things in Authoritarian I agreed with and only half of one is the right section. For quiz's 4 and 5 I got the result of being a people person. I would hate to have a job where I'm not helping anyone and just trying to make money. I found out from quiz number 6 that I'm probably going to go into a career in the arts. From quiz 7 I found out that I'm right brained and in quiz 8 I got a score of 40 (which is low I think). My colour is orange which suits me. Lastly, I'm phlegmatic. The end.
No comments:
Post a Comment